> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <sharon_b283@> wrote:
> >
> > Did he get his firemen job because of his
> > Mom and Dad's reputations?  Did he get it on merit?  Old boy
network?
> > What?  I had to work for mine.  Just asking.
> >

> Terry Weldon

cheap shot to say the least, firefighters, police, public maint. all
civil service, must take and pass tests, to prevent political hacks,

firefighter and police tests not that easy, several parts, ie physical,
written, psyc. evaluaton etc, hopefully this answers the first
legitimate question, and rebukes dans joke