From: dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 10:24:54 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Asbury Park Bike Pedaler - Worth Quoting

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...>
wrote:

> Who made this demand?

Are you hoping it's JK? Iknow he tried to get abike lane but it was
shot down.

Does no one see the bigger picture here? itis bigger than bikes on the
bw. It is the failure of the bw. Did I read that Gertrude Hawk won't be
back either? Lights out on the bw. Lights out on Grand across from
Library Square I don't know how long? JCP&L. That's the answer. I heard
that from the dais at a council meeting. How bout this is your city
that you have been elected to run? How about the buck stops here?
Always ready for photo ops and faux landings. Is the redevelopment just
hype? It is or it isn't. Prove its not.