Isn't it really the same thing? Can't we trust our elected officials to
act competently in the name of the people? And if not, isn't that
corruption? Furthermore, if you don't beleive there is corruption (not
necessarily evidence of it; after all, a murderer doesn't always
provide evidence, but the victim is still dead) here, than you are in
denial. Frustrating to know what goes on, but like you say, falling on
deaf ears of the corrupt.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM