Please check your information.  I believe it was an Asbury Park  resident who
suggested to Belmar, Bradley Beach, Interlaken have your children  take music
and the arts as a major subject.  Then went to Red Bank and was  paid to help
create a music and arts program.  It was challenged I believe  in court by
Asbury Park and because there was no music or arts program at the  high school.

Red Bank could take any of the students.  But there is  more I believe Asbury
Park in some cases had to pay Red Bank for these students  going to there if
they were Asbury Park residents.

Like I said it needs to be checked out first.  We can go on and on  about who
is the blame but you can have people using this district as a cash cow  and
not have these kind of results with our students doing poorly.

One last question to put out there:  If you work on a job and every  year
your 70% of  your product could be sold how long would you have your  job?

http://www.aol.com.