ok - so how would you go about deporting them over time.
Specifically.  What will it cost?  What do you mean by attrition - as
they die they don't get replaced???  What does that mean?

Your statement is exactly the kind of statement that says nothing and
means nothing, which is why over 80% of American's don't believe
deporting 12+ million people is realistic.  Deporting them would
require many billions of dollars in enforcement personnell and many
years.  That's why we can't - the fact that you don't like the answer
doesn't mean it hasn't been answered by "soft-liners" if that's what
you choose to call me.  I'd rather spend that money on ensuring we
stop the flow over the border (I'm wondering where my believe in
aggressive border security falls on your soft-liner scale) - and find
a way to assimilate those who are already here.

I'm a realist.  Please join me and the over 80% of America in the
state of reality.

  --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > 1 - go home which isn't going to happen as they came here because
> > they couldn't feed their family where they were.
> > 2 - resort to real crime - robbery, drug trafficking, etc., as
> that
> > will become the only way to support themselves.
> >
> > Bottom line it is very easy for us all to sit here and say "they
> > broke the law coming here - we shouldn't enable them."  And it is
> > easy because we have jobs, food, etc...  But if it was you who
had
> > nothing and your family was hungry what would you be willing to
do
> > provide for them?  Perhaps jump over a porous border?
> >
> > Blame the Mexican government for failing to address the needs of
> > their citizens.  Blame the US government for failing to protect
> the
> > borders.  Don't blame the vast majority of illegals who are good
> > people who have nothing at all and no opportunity to change that
> for
> > themselves and their children in Mexico.
> >
> > And please don't rail on with that "send them home" garbage.
> > It's at least 12 million people!  What's your plan to do that?
> And
> > what's the unintended impact of that plan?
> >

> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> > <justifiedright@> wrote:

> > > The "do the jobs that no one else will" is a myth that for some
> > > reason is easily accepted. It shouldn't be. There is no job in
> > > America where the workforce is more than 27% illegals (most are
> > much
> > > less than that). So in all jobs, Americans and legal aliens are
> > > doing the work at 3x the rate as illegals are, and in most
cases
> by
> > > a far greater percentage.
> > >
> > > There is no job in America that Americans won't do.  The
problem
> > > Americans are having is that they have to compete for wages
> against
> > > illegals who are not trying to assimilate, rather make money to
> > send
> > > back home and return thereafter.

> > > <laizze
> > >
> > > No, I want fair competition.  How can an American Black laborer
> > > demand a wage that allows him to buy a home, get his kids an
> ipod
> > > and a bike, send his kids to college and have a nest egg for
> > > retirement when an illegal will work for cheap because he is
> living
> > > 30 in a house and sending every penny back to Mexico so his
> familiy
> > > can live well there and he can go back in 10 years and retire?
> He
> > > can't.  It's unfair competition.
> > >
> > > Let Americans compete against those that wish to stay here.

> company.
> > >
> > > Was he legal or illegal?

> always
> > >

> > > Interesting info, but useless to the current situation.
Nothing