--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 9/7/2007 11:30:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> the Mission  has ...a prooven track record.
>

> That's a mere assertion.
> What proof and what track  are you referring to?
>
> Here's the record -- a long list of data, not  assertions; be
prepared to
> scroll.

> We've been down this road before, months  ago.

http://www.aol.com

Mario I understand that, however being around for 100 years alone is
credability that will never be ignored.

In most cases, institutions that pre exist certain regulations and
laws, are exempt from them, as long as they do not threaten the well
being and public safety.

I am just stating the obvious.  They are open aren't they?

I am not saying your concern's are not warranted, however they are
not enough to stop what they want to do.

KB