io capire completamente. Sono giusto provare verso incoraggiare tu
verso lasciare lo essere.

i was raised in an italian house hold.

Covenant House International is a program serving homeless and
runaway young people, primarily teenagers, and providing shelter and
rehabilitation services to thousands of children. It was founded in
1969 by a group of volunteers in New York City with a simple vision:
runaway and homeless kids should not be alone and on the street,
hungry and dirty, sleeping in alleys and abandoned buildings,
vulnerable and scared.

Incorporated in 1972, Covenant House has since expanded to 11 states--
Alaska, California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri,
New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas--as well as Washington,
D.C., Vancouver, Toronto, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico and Nicaragua.
It is the largest privately funded child-care service in the United
States. Covenant House is primarily funded through private donations
from individuals of all faiths who are concerned about the plight of
homeless youth. While there is no formal partnership between the
agency and a church or specific denomination, various Covenant House
sites may partner with congregations in their area for various
projects.

Residential Programs include Crisis Shelters and the Rights of
Passage transitional living program. Covenant House Crisis Shelters
maintain an open intake policy, helping anyone who comes to their
door, with hot food, a shower, clean clothes, and a warm bed. The
next step is to determine what's best for the kids--whether that is
reuniting with their families or finding other options.

but most important helping homeless is as protected for christians as
is going to church or taking communion.

Jesus tells people in Matthew 25 that some will go to heaven and some
not simply based on what they did in situations.  One of those
situations is what we did with a homeless person.  Jesus talks about
it at length in the gospels, but he was simply repeating what Isiah
penned below

Isiah 58
7"Is it not to (P)divide your bread with the hungry
         And (Q)bring the homeless poor into the house;
         When you see the (R)naked, to cover him;
         And not to (S)hide yourself from your own flesh?

You are not going to regulate a church or para church organization in
America, watch and see what happens in our case The Lighthouse
Mission v. Long Branch.

Don't you think, If Jimmy Aaron thought they could keep Market Street
from operating in Asbury, as he advised Long Branch to prevent us
from operating in Long Branch, they would have?

Anyway, I am not contending with you.  Because quite frankly, I wish
there were no homeless anywhere.

KB