--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 9/7/2007 11:30:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Paul,....Be careful about your unsubstantiated  allegations of
wrong doing.
> You can open yourself up to a defamation and  slander action.
>

> Asbury Park Press, March 22, 2007 by Nancy  Shields:
>

> Morristown Police Chief Pete Demnitz ...said sometimes  police feel
the
> mission is not being truthful about the people who are staying
there. The chief,
> himself, went to Scott, after arresting a man wanted for  murder
who was
> staying at the mission. He told Scott that the mission had to do  a
better job
> screening clients and that there was a perception that the mission
had a "don't
> ask, don't tell" policy....his testimony also showed that the
Morristown
> mission is not located near schools while the Asbury mission would
be  within a few
> or several blocks of two elementary schools and a middle  school.

http://www.aol.com

Don't ask don't tell policies are not illegal, the Military has used
it for gays in the Military for years!

In some cases, confidentiality gives protection from revealing
certain information in certain situations.

If thats all the dirt you can dig up on them, then please consider my
sincere suggestion to move along.

KB