In a message dated 11/20/2007 4:59:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You  might recall my biggest gripe (we all have one) is how Asbury
Park High  School was segregated by race back in 1996.

As I recall, the biggest step to virtual segregation was back in the 60's
when OTHS opened.  I taught there shortly after, and the system was still
reeling from the racial imbalance created then.

The 1996 decision about Red Bank's music program caused problems for all
local school districts, white suburban ones included, who had  discontinued or
severely cut back on their music programs.

products.