--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> It may not have been a racial imbalance problem, but it wasn't
minimal.

It was extremely minimal.  The effect the ruling had on other schools
was the dictionary definition of what is minimal.

Go look at a before and after year book at Monmouth Regional, and one
from Asbury Park.  Monouth Regional's changes don't even show.  Asbury
Park's changes are incredible.  One whole race has been excised from the
school.  You can't even compare the two.

Not going to get inot some back and forth with you, because the issue is
too important to subject it to that.

> Unintended consequences: Can't blame parents who wanted full arts
> instruction, or RBR for taking the lead, going against the grain by
upgrading their
> program rather than cutting it.

I made this point in the line: We're a bit late.