-....TD, we care because we've seen blow by for 40 years and have SOME
common sense. We've lived it, seen it, heard it. Today after milllons
and millons tossed around AP by the state and feds, its the private $
making the bigger difference. We want to see to money used wiesly, not
stolen for those it was intended. You call it hush money or opayback
or equality. Give a great CEO $100m to run a company or be creative.
AP BOE has to run like a great company with a $100m budget. The output
- kids educated and groomed for the future. Bring in a great leader, a
visionary a proven educator. Be creative. Build a great Music program,
science program - it can become the best school in the nation - or the
best african american school in the nation. It could turn out doctors,
lawyers, educators, scientists - you name it. Pick 1, 2 or 3 or more
and excel. You like RBR or CBA - then model a program after that. It's
called discipline. It might be a school where those white parents WANT
to send their kids - and the kids can't get in.

You got the $, now dream it.