Also a very very good post.

Tom I think that if you ever wanted to do the one thing in your life
that could truly help Asbury Park, this might be the answer. I think
many would support you in this endeavor.  And kinda knowing you, you
would not care what the opposition thought.  How much money would
something like this cost to have a case like this fought and won?  I
know this would be just an estimate.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"