The opening of OTHS was certainly a big blow to Asbury, but it was
self imposed.  They asked for one seat on the Board of Ed because
they had as many students in APHS as we did.

In the worst decision ever made by AP, the Board of Ed turned OT
down.  So they built their own high school.

I have no qualms with that.  That's their right.

Asbury still had enough white students for the school to be
desegregated, and that was the natural state of things.

The decision regarding RBR had minimal impact on other school
districts.  They primarly took from Asbury's sending districts, and
they took all the white kids.  That wasn't replicated in any other
school.

But like I said, no one cares.  Folks will just continue to minimize
it.

I'm starting to care less too.

10 years of being the only one to see it and complain about it gets
pretty frustrating.  If the people it is happending to don't care,
why should I?