--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "
> There are no railings for the side, no seats visible, or access from
the spiral walkway."

>      Forgot a few comments!  The seats arn't shown because they are
behind the wall.  The previous post explains why.  I think the new
elevator will replace the need for the ramp going upstairs.  The ramp
still would go up to the 2nd floor of the super club i'm assuming.
The ramp alone wouldn't be good for every type of person.  Before,
that was the ONLY way up there... Not good with todays standards!  Of
course having the ramp and the elevator would have been good, but I
guess they felt the elevator alone were enough.

REDEVELOPMENT PLAN

Page 27 - Section 3.3 - Historic and/or Significant Buildings

Page 28 - Map identifies "Fifth Avenue Pavilion" in its entirety
Page 30 - Fifth Avenue Pavilion:

"With the introduction of a rooftop bandshell and seating,the original
function of the site was recreated. The building features...sweeping,
poured in place concrete ramps surrounding the entire building. These
ramps become an integral part of the architecture, drawing visitors
from the boardwalk to the rooftop concert area...Careful assessment
and immediate repairs are needed to stabilize the building."