Charlie,
Then how do you account for ac/heating equipment being placed where there used
to be
seats?  Do you think that it's a good idea to have an A/C unit roaring behind
you while you
are watching let's say a nice little brass band concert, or anything without
amplification.
Once again, I hope i'm wrong, but it appears that certain things just aren't
adding up.
And, when there was just a ramp it was fine for every type of person. Do you
honestly
think that an elevator is the way to handle maybe 200 people up there?