Here's a link that shows the pavilion rendering;

http://www.asburyparkconventionhall.com/initiative/06.html

There is no bandshell, at least not one that's apparent. It's just an
architectural detail.
There are no railings for the side, no seats visible, or access from the spiral
walkway.
I hope I'm wrong about this, but it looks like we lost our bandshell.

Here's another link from the MM website;
http://www.madisonmarquette.com/files/Asbury.pdf
Once again, there is no bandshell mentioned for the second floor of the
pavilion. Just Tim
McCloons.
Bye bye bandshell.
How did the city allow this to happen?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, there were seats there.
> And i'll repeat, I'm not exactly sure what I saw on those renderings.
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <oceanchuck@> wrote:
> >
> > Jack -  I noticed the heating unit a week ago or so.  Are you sure it's in
> > the spot
where
> seats were previously?  I didn't get a close look, but it looked like it was
> on the south
side, all
> the way over to the ocean ave side?  There were seats there?  Weren't the
> rows of seats
on the
> north end facing south towards the stage?  I'll check it out again, also i'd
> like to get a
look at