Opps, Sorry, I just read my own post and realize I didnt quite
answer your specific question.

I never implied that the pavilion and the center were matched or
should be matched. But your question is 'how did it fit before it
was remodeled'. Well its unique to Asbury. Architecture goes through
phases and certain buildings from the 50s/60s are recognized as
worth saving. Its a record of the life of the town and in a larger
picture a record of civilization.

You think everything should be plowed down or remodeled just because
it can be ?

 --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "New Beetoap" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>