--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "New Beetoap" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'll second that, it looked to me what Ive heard about in the
media
> did not get done. I thought Asbury was rebuilt over the last
years.
> Looks like a long wasy to go.

first off another great weekend in AP.

I am not quite sure to what you are agreeing to in my previous
post?  The first time I visited AP was about 14 months ago and I
think the city has made significant progress since my first visit.
as far as the boardwalk looking cheap....I am also in disagreement,
of course this is very subjective.  (keep in mind that it is not
finished yet).

If you look at where we could or should be now based on expectaions
from 2001 you could drive yourself crazy....use 1/08 or even today
as your frame of reference and move forward from here....future
looks good in my opinion, why dwell on the past and be negative?

i think the bottom line is that a safe, clean and interesting
boardwalk, beach and city with lots of great businesses, people,
music and entertainment is going to be the deciding factor on the
success of the city not whether or not there is 1 or 3 colors on a
building.

Just my opinion.

John