--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> John, I'm certain that in your business the issues
of "presentation"
> or "packaging" come into play. Shape of jars, colors of labels etc.
>
> The same applies to buildings and architectural identity. That's
what
> differentiates the simply good or acceptable from the really great
and
> forward looking.
>
> At issue is, could the 5th Avenue Pavilion have been better
designed
> esthetically with no additional cost. Clearly the answer is yes, We
> have lost a significant architectural icon due to the choices made
and
> allowed.
>
> The terms of the Dispute Resolution Agreement and the specifics of
the
> Redevelopment Plan were violated. There appear to be no
consequences,
> that is what's problematic.
>
> Werner
>
> PS: Please don't fall for the "Its OK because we are moving
forward"
> argument. Details of what the Public was promised are significant.

more comes into play than just the packaging in selling a
product....although that is critical.  In this case I believe the
appearance of AP city and boardwalk (our packaging)is just fine and
getting better every day.  There is also brand recogntion, placement
on the shelf and the quality of the product, etc.  Our product (AP)
is selling as of late because we are strong in all these areas.
Again I see a bright future ahead.....at this point I believe the
players have too much at stake not to work out differnces even if
they are big ones.

let's see....we are have some nice sunny summer days ahead.  One
concern I do have is how viable these boardwalk businesses will be
over the winter?  Opening up the pavillions to Ocean Ave was smart
but will it be enough? If the businesses are successful and there is
enough $$ for everyone to share we should be OK.

John