"
The "North Side" of North Beach – Facing Ocean Avenue that you ask

about….  North Beach faces Ocean Avenue on the EAST side; get a

reliable compass!  (Then again, sandpiper got west and east confused.)"

     HA!  Yes, i noticed my mistake after i already hit send... Didn't bother
to send out a correct email, figured people would figure it out on their own!
     My opinions havn't changed.... People still will only walk around for a
period of time, before they get bored with what's there.  The current types of
places on the boardwalk in my opinion will only entertain folks for a certain
amount of time.  I don't see clothing stores being appropriate for the
boardwalk.