Werner,
You the Man, as usual!  Do you think ANYONE will listen?  I forgot,
"never listen to anyone from Long Island", like your over 30 years,
don't count for anything.  I know mine don't and I still consider
myself, an outsider, after 37 years!  Great concept and revenue
getter, though.  But who are we?  2, 800 pound gorillas in the room!
Keep watching and informing us.  Thanks!