"
The "North Side" of North Beach – Facing Ocean Avenue that you ask

about….  North Beach faces Ocean Avenue on the EAST side; get a

reliable compass!  (Then again, sandpiper got west and east confused.)

     HA!  I noticed my typo after I had already hit send.  Didn't bother to
send out a correction message... Figured people would figure it out!
     My thoughts havn't changed... People still will only walk around and look
at the current selection of stores for so long.  After awhile they may get
boarded with them and leave!  There needs to be more "Exciting" things on the
boardwalk from how I see it.
     A whole section of a pavilion is being used as a gym.... The gym is great,
but at night when it's closed, then that means that whole section of the
boardwalk is dark.