ARCMAN!...I dont; know what springsteens intentions are with music, no
one does. you don't. you can't. to me, his willingness to express
opinions says hes just living his life and expressing himself..

and "better off than any of us will ever be"???? i don't know that.
and i don't live in that defeatist poor me world. i happen to really
dig my life. they can buy more shit than me for sure, but really...ive
known enough wealthy people to know its not all its cracked up to be.
i am sooo freaking bored with the awe we place on monied people, its
ludicrous and infantile.