--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arcman210" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I paid to go see him perform his music, not lecture me on
> how to vote.

You can still wield the power of the purse, no? If you know going in
that there's a good chance Bruce might spend a significant portion of
the show talking politics, and you don't want to hear that, why buy the
ticket? Imagine how many early Lenny Bruce fans stopped paying to see
his gigs becuase he spent most of his later shows reading court
transcripts instead of telling jokes.