But the fact remains, that this was an Obama political rally.
I sincerely doubt that anybody in attendence thought "shut up and sing" for
even a
heartbeat. And since when did a few comments at a concert, a rally, or anywhere
become
"ranting"
Bruce sings about political issues, so why can he also talk about them?