Actually, no, I'm not going to do that. I can't google quick enough, and
honestly, I don't
really care.
If I wanted to, I could easily make the leap that one of the biggest support
groups for
Republicans are evangelical christians, who basically scare the crap out of me.
They are patently anti-gay.
So, while it might be true that a republican figurehead such as a president may
not have
done anything to hurt the gay population, behind the scenes there is plenty of
hurt going
on by republican supporters.