--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, cbrianwatk...@... wrote:

> I agree, I went to school in Lakewood, was one of two "whites" in my whole
> grade through my freshman year of HS, so "white fear" is the least of my
> concerns. If the education received was better with the current demographics
> I'd be happy to send my child to AP schools, cultural diversity is priceless

So the AP schools suck because of the teachers? Because of the administration?
So failing urban schools suck because of these elements too? Then it should be
a snap to solve. I don't give me the argument of teacher unions. There are
sucky teachers all over the place not just in these failing schools. I've see
failing schools become great schools. It is because the parents follow through
with the schools.