I was worried about my neighbor getting to her job (she's a nurse) but
honestly,I don't mind being snowed in. Plus I got plenty of exercise. What
worries me the most is how are any emergency service vehicles going to get to
people in case of emergency. Currently there's a stuck garbage truck at the end
of mystreet, and a stuck tractor trailer on main. Mostly, just think about what
the Chilean miners endured. We have nothing to complain about.