Not going to belabor the point.  Someone was replying to me and
the poster's name was edited out.  I repeat, I did not post the portion I
included because you seem to attribute that opinion to me.
I know the Long Branch Thornton's well.  The name, Thornton is
usually attributed to the LB Thornton's, so I don't know you.  I said
I know the family, (Long Branch) and should have been more specific.

Know something?  I DON'T think all of the posters here are white or
that they are racist, either.  Just like you, feel free to give your opinion.
When you reply, make sure you mention, just who it is you're addressing, else
wise, it's assumed you're replying to the poster, which was me.

If you reply specifically to me, I may/may not reply.  If you have an ax to
grind, do so.  If you rum a program, good for you, but if you're paid to do
this, it's your employment.  I asked about Asbury Works, the one program after
it started, we heard no more about.

I never inquired about the shooting.  If it was published in the Coaster, it's
been a while.  Haven't read anything about it or
seen it in either newspaper.  You need to learn how to edit and
proofread.  Do me a favor, don't reply.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Ramona" <ramonicoshay@...> wrote:

> Wow! ... Did I post it in the wrong spot?  No it was attributed to you. I was
> "answering" the group itself ... Questions about the shooting, about
> Springwood Ave, and about the job program.
>
> It has been publicized.. in the coaster .. in the press .. and even in the
> Asbury Blog! We don't boast for a purpose but we are well known where it
> counts ... with those that need help.
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fast4u" <sharon_b283@> wrote:
> >

> > #1, I didn't post this part, yet it appears attributed to me!

THIS IS SOMEONE ELSE

 Well sharon your points, comments and life experiences (and the