Ok. So I'm back. Nice to see someone that has been watching this board step up
tell us something meaningful.

One of the major problem is, as I see it, you have to remove some of the
barriers -at least  that of education level to at least get started.

The transportation issue is another. Shouldn't exist either. Either vouchers
for NJ coast, bus or the program has to provide some kind of shuttle service.

That's why I see Meriidan Health (Jersey Shore) or Robert Wood (Monmouth
Medical ) as tow of the areas largest employers that must be major supporters
and participants in programs. You have quite a few other groups in AP - chamber
of commerce , theatre group, the fire dept, several banks.... VNA.

Same with the city. I can bet you half of those without educational level just
might some kind of computer skill - they either know or don't know they do.

I'd love to convert the building at 1411 memorial drive to support a REAL
training center - not a hang out, not a soup kitchen - but an option for anyone
interested in improving their life - in any line of work.

You have several large organization that are multi-million operations - REStore
under Habitat, Salvation Army to name two. I have my thoughts, and I'll keep
them in my head - for now. Jewish Children Family services( not jsut for jews),
United way....

You can train a secretary. You can train someone to swing a hammer. You can
train someone to fix a car or computer or work at the home depot or make a
career in the medical field.

You also have monmouth university, brookdale - both very large employers.

Not sure if I might help out or commit  - but I'm flexible on Tues and
Wednesday eve/late afternoons.

Thank you for response.  At least some more people may now understand the
problem you face as the admin and the problems those face looking for help.

Did anyone setup a fund to help the kid that got shot?? Wondering.

PS. I think I found a winner.