I think your ideas are wonderful.  What happened to the
"Jobs" program Asbury had.  I don't see anyone working
with the contractor that has the West Side Contract for the
Senior Center, matter of fact, every time I pass there, no one
is working!

Your ideas are great and workable.  I hate to say it, but the only
time anything/programs for the poor/underclass/uneducated/at risk
in this community, is when an incident takes place.  Social
problems in this community get glared at, because the "powers that be"
don't heed the warnings.  Know why I don't partake in the fireworks?
Because I don't want to be around potential trouble.  I'd be a
statistic, if anything happened.  I can't run, so I stay far away
from potential violence.  City Hall had better take heed BEFORE
something or someone get hurt!