In my judgement :-), there is no good programmer on
the horizon.

Looks like you are judging. So am I. As citizens, I
assume we both have the qualifications to do. Unless
you believe there should be a dictatorship - by
definition it is then going to be a bad program.

You are looking at the judge's qualification or the
programmer's? As a judge, I would look at basic
qualifications of the programmer such as whether he
knows the programming language at all or not.

The programmer in this case does not seem to have
learned the programming language at all :-)

=== message truncated ===