>>There was nothing in there....
>So you are saying the 461 return code was not logged by the MTA?
No this MTA didn't even mention the message. I didn't configure this server.
It's a standard Plesk environment of >5 years ago.
I rarely even have to look at its log and when I do it will always have my
answer...  up till now..
It only has entries receiving a message and what it does with it....

>>Qmail IS refusing the message...
>Show me the log of Qmail , where it is refusing the message!
My whole point is that I can't find anything in any log. I can't even find ANY
entry concerning that message in Qmail. I only found out about Qmail's refusal
after I turned on debugging on ASSP and saw that piece of text.

The following observations made me conclude the message is being refused by
Qmail.
 - ASSP accepts message in log
 - qmail doesn't have an entry it has accepted the message
 - The sender repeats sending this message every 20 minutes
 - ASSP's debug log mentions the line "13:46:20 <doing <451 See
http://pobox.com/~djb/docs/smtplf.html.>>"
 - This message is not generated by ASSP
 - That website specifically mentions qmail having such a 451

If ASSP's log would reflect the "250 response" to the sender it would be
missing in this message...
At first glance I thought the message was accepted because of the "Message OK"
so I started investigating the trail afterwards.

It's true.. Without ASSP I wouldn't have any logging about this message, but
now ASSP is telling me the message is accepted.. Well, I thought it was telling
me that with "Message OK". Apparently I was wrong there.

I still think it would be of added value if ASSP's (proxied) response to the
sender would be repeated in ASSP's log.

JP

Show me the log of Qmail , where it is refusing the message!