Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

You do make some good points there Jade. I had considered the possibility that things would start up again regarding the music. It's just the not knowing wen, and having something to do during that time. This not working business is for the birds. I hate feeling like I'm in jail when I haven't even done anything. In my community, or rather what passes for one, we have zero cases, not a single one. This is why I just can't see myself wearing a mask, especially when it's 90 degrees or higher with humidity going through the roof. I guess it's just that, on top of feeling like I've been under the equivalent of house arrest, I now would have to subject myself to all this other stuff with these regulations, and I am just not willing to do that. For my own sanity, I simply can't. I do understand where you are coming from in the points you are making, and I am glad I was able to help you see my position more clearly. Hopefully, this thing will be over sooner than later. I think that's the best we can look for at this point.