Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

That's something I definitely don't like about the COVID death reports -- that we consider "probable" cases and not actually "confirmed" cases (only). We consider everyone in an area infected with it if only a single person has it and they happen to be in that area (and we don't even confirm the remaining ones, from what I know, its just a blanket assumption). If someone dies from "underlying medical conditions" (or evendies peacefully), or, as in the article in 690, they die peacefully but happen to have COVID-19, we consider their death a result of COVID-19 and add that death to the fatalities count -- even though the death was not, actually, COVID at all. And this is not the only source that claims this either. I found another (can't find the link, sorry) that said pretty much the same thing. So I find it perfectly understandable that some people wouldn't consider this virus as bad as everyone else claims it to be when we have our very medical institutions claiming coronavirus deaths even if the death was not coronavirus at all. If you have any of the symptoms of coronavirus (which happen to be very, very common to other diseases, infections, ...) your death is labelled, unquestionably, as coronavirus-induced. So... could the death rate be much higher? Yes. But there's also an equal -- if not higher -- probability, I think, that the death rate is a lot lower, and the number of deaths is lower than we are lead to believe. Even the CDC counts deaths if the death is confirmed or even just presumed to have been caused by coronavirus. Anyone got a reason as to why this is happening? Because it really seems like there's a huge problem here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector