Heroes cannot save everyone!

Well after enjoying choiceof robots, I decided to get back into playing some more of the choiceofgames, sinse following mecha ace I haven't played that many. I've heard a lot of recommendations for Hero's rise, so I bought the trilogy with a mind to play through them. I've been doing a couple of chapters a day for the past while, although christmas and angel gift and other things got in the way.

Well I was finally triumphant. I finished up with an average legend level (it was really high at the start but less so later), which is okay for a first try, though when I bought the guide several choices were things I'd have never done, and sinse the guide was only 60 P I don't mind that.

However, I had major! trouble saving the game at the end with my e-mail adress, sinse for some odd reason the keyboard on the choiceofgames login decided to set itself to type letters after you took your fingers off the keys not when you double tapped them, whi ch was verry weerd, indeed I didn't work out what was going on or why the names were typing wrongly for a while which was frustrating. I believed I typed the right address, however then when I started hero project I was told "no saves for that address"

Well great! I don't now know what I should do, whether I'll need to replay hero's rise (and just add all the custom info in again), or not, sinse I don't know how much is carried over. Either way it's annoying.

On the plus side I did like hero's rise, a good story with superheroes and an intreaguing mystery, albeit bits were a little cheesy, still I would like to play the other two.

I know the choiceofgames tend to be of a fairly consistant quality, and I do intend to play them all in time, though I wonder about the hosted games, sinse it seems they can vary hugely from awsome things like Zombie exodus to utter drek like land of three classes, still there's a lot o f stuff to play, even if I get through both hero's rise games (I've also got last monster master to play which I've not started yet though I bought it while it was on offer).