Re: Heroes cannot save everyone!

Thanks Zack, you were correct, it wasn't just the save function in the choiceofgames but on all edit fields. possibly because I'm not the most coordinated person I don't find that touch typing easy, actually if I'd not been at my parents but at my own flat it wouldn't have been an issue sinse I'd have had my Bluetooth keyboard.

I did try to find the setting for it but couldn't find anything on the vo settings, odd that it was in the roter and I didn't notice sinse I've already customized some of my roter options (vertical navigation is dam useful in games like Kodp).

Either way I've started hero project and the prologue customization let me set most things, though I do wish one of my accomplishments had been more perminant than it turned out to be.

Beware! spoiling spoilers of spoierleryness for hero's rise!

I chose not to kill prodigal, sinse it seemed to fit with the character as killing villains w as what got his parents jailed, and I had enough remaining power to stop the energy wave with no loss of life, however now annoyingly i'm left with the idea that 300 people died, which is a little irritating but something I'll get used to.