Re: Heroes cannot save everyone!

@Soulkeeper, I sort of get the feeling that those games published under the "choiceofgames" logo are officially commissioned by the staff of the site or similar, where as hosted games can be by anyone. It's a shame sinse Zombie exodus was certainly as good as any of the choiceof titles I've played, which admitedly at this point is confined just to dragon, broadsides, starcaptain, mecha ace and robots, (and now hero's rise as well).

Robots was enjoyable for the possibilities built in, but I do sort of like the miner rpg mechanic in heros rise of maintaining your power and energy levels which gave some stratogy to the combats, in mecha ace and starcaptain combats felt something of a forgone conclusion after I decided which of the stats to focus on.

It was playing robots that reminded me how fun the games can be and got me to trying more of them, sinse uptonow I've found myself getting a little distracted (too many good games).