Re: Heroes cannot save everyone!

"
I know the choiceofgames tend to be of a fairly consistant quality, and I do intend to play them all in time, though I wonder about the hosted games, sinse it seems they can vary hugely from awsome things like Zombie exodus to utter drek like land of three classes, still there's a lot of stuff to play, even if I get through both hero's rise games (I've also got last monster master to play which I've not started yet though I bought it while it was on offer).
"

I think that's because Hosted Games are a lot less reviewed before publishing (I'm not sure how the process works, but they might even be put through some spellchecker and some rutamentary grammar checker and little else) while choice of games are reviewed on a one on one basis. If you ever saw that thing about making choice of game storybooks it explains the differences a lot better than I can. Sorry, I don't have the link now, otherwise I'd put that here, t oo.

On a completely different note, I really loved choice of robots because the depth and possibilities of the game were quite awesome. I honestly didn't enjoy the heros' one as much, but that's just me.

On a somewhat related but still different note, has anyone read Worm? The topic name immediately made me think of it, and it somewhat has a similar feel, at least in some places, to heros, all be it a lot more intelligent/the plot is worlds more complex.