mauidan Wrote:
> Please tell us what "best" transport/DAC combos out there, you've heard
> that you base this guess on? Please be sure and tell us if these
> transport/DAC combos were link to a central clock, what type of digital
> connection/cable was used, were any of the components modified and
> finally, what system was used to evaluate their performance.

Is it really necessary to be smarmy and condescending?  If you don't
like the guy's post then reply to it in a professional and dignified
way; you'll be taken more seriously.

Sorry to be the freaking internet police but I find the tendency for
nastiness in anonymous internet forums a very discouraging sign of the
human condition.

--
joncourage