joncourage Wrote:
> Is it really necessary to be smarmy and condescending?  If you don't
> like the guy's post then reply to it in a professional and dignified
> way; you'll be taken more seriously.
>
> Sorry to be the freaking internet police but I find the tendency for
> nastiness in anonymous internet forums a very discouraging sign of the
> human condition.

I simply asked ezkcdude to qualify his statement:

"I'm guessing that even using just the stock SB3 analog outputs gets
you at least 95% of the way towards the "best" transport/DAC combo out
there."

I was interested in what experience he had with the "best"
transport/DAC combo out there," to arrived at his guess.

Please tell me how I could have ask this in "a professional and
dignified way" to get the detailed response I was looking for?

--
mauidan