I'd been using an all marantz combo (66 KI SIG amp and matching 63 KI
SIG cdp)quite happily, but the amount of discs overtaking my room was
starting to irritate me, which is why I went for the sb3/qnap combo.

I've been using an m-audio superdac between amp and sb3 and just sent
that off to have some mods done to that (all the basic op amps and
circuit board upgraded basically!).  I'd love to send off the sb3 to
somewhere like bolder, but not sure of the shipping costs from here in
the uk, plus theres something like an 8 week waiting list anyway!

Cheers...

--
davidcotton