krzys Wrote:
> You probably know it already but for example Behringer does not
> recommend to use their auto EQ feature under 100Hz because the results
> are unreliable.
>
> From another side this post by Thorsten
> http://db.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.mpl?forum=tweaks&n=133815&highlight=target+curve+thorsten&r=&session=
> suggest a method for configuring the room correction. He suggests to
> first measure and treat the main room nodes and peaks before applying
> the RC for the rest of the spectrum. I think he is right.
> Chris

That's a useful resource - thanks.  One thing is pretty clear - if
there's a node where you're sitting, no amount of room correction is
going to fix it.  It seems the best listening position is up against
the wall.  Better yet, cram your head into a corner.  Talk about WAF...
:-)

Now what we really need is a little sensor that keeps track of where
you are in the room and dynamically adjusts the RC.  Plugin anyone?

--
opaqueice