jhm731 wrote:
On another forum, there's a post by someone who ordered two
Transporters and had them shipped directly to his favorite modifier. I'm sure this modifier will take time to listen to the stock units,
take measurements and understand how the circuit works before making
any changes. I'll bet the modifier finds ways to upgrade the
performance.

Last month's Car and Driver had a feature on a guy who bought a rare new Ferrari and had Pinninfarina put a new body on it. The base car cost about $800K, and the custom work probably cost several million.
Google for Ferrari P4/5

You can always improve things.

--
Pat