Oy indeed! Numbers don't lie.

Another story, of course, is that Jack Bybee was/is the genius behind
nuclear subs and that without his classified devices...which you can
now put in stereo equipment...the Navy would have been lost.  Air,
water...it's all good, so long as there are no numbers involved.

--
highdudgeon

SB3->Lavry DA10->Nuforce 9.02s->Harbeth Monitor 30s/Skylan stands.
Simple and satisfying.  In a larger room, I would move back to larger
speakers, subs, and probably RCS.  My larger speakers were, natch,
Harbeth Monitor 40s with dual ACI Force subwoofers, a Bel Canto line
stage (wonderful device) a Rane EQ system, and measurement gear
including calibrated mics, a Presonus audio device, measurement
software for the Mac, etc.  It's nice being back to simple.