I go away for a few days and come back to see...  people starting whiny
threads on an audiophile forum to complain about off-topic threads??
And then another thread to complain that the first off-topic thread
went off-topic???  Has everyone gone crazy?  Too much turkey?

If you don't like the forum, go away.  No one is making you read it,
and I really doubt anyone from SD is going to step in and moderate it.
Stop acting like children (and that goes for almost everyone that posted
on that other, rather unbelievable thread).

Let's just get back to talking about audio.

--
opaqueice