ezkcdude;229888 Wrote:
> Ok, so we have already agreed that jitter is the only variable we are
> considering

If for no other reason that we don't know better, that is? I'd love to
listen to you or others discuss unknown variables, you know ;^)

ezkcdude;229888 Wrote:
> Therefore, in the light of real evidence out there, how could you blame
> me for not believing your sighted testing?

You meant to say sighted as well as blind and double blind, correct?
I'll assume you overread that part and are not trying to get smart on
me trying to put your words into my mouth, all right? It appears to be
getting late again, long day ;^)

Greetings from Switzerland, David.

--
acousticsguru