These overpriced Pear cables remind me of a review on Tara Lab's "The
Zero" cables I read in Stereophile.  A pair of interconnects for a
paltry $15K USD!

http://www.stereophile.com/cables/1206tara/index.html

' There are plenty of audiophiles out there who have what's technically
referred to as "F---you money." They can afford to blow $40,000 or
$50,000 on cables for their audio systems. I don't think there's a one
of them who would hear the TARA Labs Zero and not buy it without
hesitation. I wonder if anyone's had them installed and then rejected
them. I doubt it. '

:-\

--
USAudio

SB3 -> PS Audio Digital Link III -> PS Audio Trio C-100 -> Revel
Concerta F12's + SVS SB12-Plus