SumnerH;235432 Wrote:
> You think?  I find relativity to have more "magic" formulas than
> quantum; the one "unaesthetic" thing about QM is accepting that the
> physics is not deterministic, but that strikes me as being perhaps a
> human bias rather than a real objection.

Well, I certainly realize that judging each based upon "aesthetics" is
subjective by its nature.  However, QM feels to me like, "wait, we
found another particle, let's append some new equations to the math."
GR feels more like, "look at this simple, elegant explanation."  Of
course, the fact that each breaks down when trying to describe the
other's domain leads one to believe that there is more there to
discover.

--
jeffmeh