Mark Lanctot;332567 Wrote:
> You'll know if you rip one.  There are various schemes, but usually
> you'll get an error on a repeatable frequency.  I've seen once every
> two seconds, once every 5 seconds and once every 10 seconds.
>
> There's no audible defect in the rip but it cripples AccurateRip and
> slows down the rip considerably.  I have had such rips take 24 hours or
> more.
Thanks. The reason I asked is because I haven't noticed this happening
using cdparanoia on 700-800 discs. I would like to know if CDP is
better at dealing with these unusual discs, or just rips them
incorrectly. Going by what I know of CDP (a clue is in the name) I
would guess the former but I'm not sure.
Darren

--
darrenyeats

SB3 / Inguz -> Krell KAV-300i (pre bypass) -> PMC AB-1
Dell laptop -> JVC UX-C30 mini system